I have been working on our online adoption paperwork and our blog all weekend. Randy has been keeping the kids busy so that I can get this all done. For the most part the kids have let me work in piece while I try to figure out the technical world of blogging. They know that we are trying to adopt another baby and they are very excited . This morning Chloe found me at the computer again and asked me, "Mom are you done with our baby homework yet? Are we going to get a baby now?"
Monday, November 17, 2008
Kids Say The Funniest Things
I have been working on our online adoption paperwork and our blog all weekend. Randy has been keeping the kids busy so that I can get this all done. For the most part the kids have let me work in piece while I try to figure out the technical world of blogging. They know that we are trying to adopt another baby and they are very excited . This morning Chloe found me at the computer again and asked me, "Mom are you done with our baby homework yet? Are we going to get a baby now?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment