CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
For Family, Friends and Birth Parents who want to know more about us.
If you bookmark this please don't use our last name.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs

When we got home from Disneyland I was too tired to decorate Easter Eggs. Easter was the next day. I told Chloe we would do Easter Eggs on Easter because the Easter Bunny needed a break. I ended up getting sick and we didn't decorate the eggs until Tuesday. I was hoping that the kids would just forget about it, but my little Chloe never forgets anything.

Chloe loves this egg holder. It makes it much easier to paint all sides of the egg. All of her eggs were rainbow colored. Chloe insisted that she and Gavin needed to wear their Home Depot aprons for this project.

She is very excited about painting her egg.

Gavin thought it was fun painting the eggs, but he really loved the tattoos I had for him to rug onto the eggs.

Gavin wanted to make sure he didn't miss any spots. He also like dumping glitter all over the freshly painted egg.

My smiley boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment