Randy and I took Brayden down to BYU today to show him around the campus. Well, Brayden mostly slept while I carried him in the Baby Bjorn and Randy and I reminisced about our college days. Luckily this was one of the few sunny days we had the whole time I was in Utah.
We forgot our sunglasses so we could hardly see,
but we wanted to get a picture of the Y in the background.
We decided to get our white Washington skin out of the sun,
sit down and admire our precious little boy. You can see the new
library in the background.
A family picture in front of the administration building.
Sleepy boy. You are missing it.
This is where we purchased souvenirs for the kids.
Randy couldn't go home without a baby and empty handed.
Brayden holding onto Randy's finger.
We took a walk along the new path on Mazer Hill.
There were so many families out for an afternoon stroll.
The path has changed so much.
It was beautiful instead of being stalker scary.
Do we have a future BYU fan or alumni? Only time will tell.
It doesn't hurt to get them started young. What a cute boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment