CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
For Family, Friends and Birth Parents who want to know more about us.
If you bookmark this please don't use our last name.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Shoot

I have had a lot of extra time to do what I want while I wait for clearance.  I decided to take Brayden to Kiddie Kandids at Babies R Us today to have his picture taken. I didn't want to miss out on those brand new baby photos. Babies grow and change so quickly. The photographer was so patient with Brayden and it paid off. She got some really cute pictures of him. 

 This is one of my favorite pictures of Brayden. 
I brought the teddy bear to the studio. I gave Elisha a teddy bear just like Brayden's so that we can take pictures of him with his teddy and show her how he has grown compared to the teddy bear. We did this with our other two kids as well.

 This is a sweet face anyone could love.

 This picture was taken right after I gave Brayden about an ounce of formula.

 Another angelic picture.

 Sweet baby boy

 Randy doesn't know it yet, but this is one of the things he is going to get for Father's day.
He loves a cute foot picture.

 Brayden has checks that must be kissed. I just can't help it. They are kissable.

 Brayden makes me so happy. I love being his mom.

There is nothing sweeter than a peacefully sleeping baby.
 I could stare at his sweet face for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment