CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
For Family, Friends and Birth Parents who want to know more about us.
If you bookmark this please don't use our last name.


Friday, May 6, 2011

You Feed Me. I Grow.

I took Brayden in to see the doctor two days ago for a well baby check and he was 8lbs 3oz. and 21 inches long. I took him back to see the doctor today for his circumcision and he had put on 6oz. What a good little eater. Here are some happy pictures I took of Brayden the morning of his procedure.
 Look at me. I'm so cute.

 I see red tones in his hair.

 Brayden had just taken a bath so his hair is nice and fluffy.

 Look at me... I'm almost as big as my teddy bear.

 What a sweet face.

Brayden loves to bat at his yellow and orange giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment