Chloe has been singing the Dinostars songs for weeks and practicing her joke. Her line was, "What do you get if you cross a pig with a dinosaur?" The other kids say, "Don't know." Then she says, "Jurassic Pork!" Chloe loved being a part of this 1st grade play.
The Dinostars set
Dirks, Chloe and Dylan eating cookies after their play.
Chloe and Dylan
Chloe loved her long tail. I made it out of a the top strip of a sheet. At first I was going to use a large foam tube for her tail, but Chloe wasn't excited about that. One morning she brought up a tail that she had made. She had taken a number of foam sheets and stapled and taped them together. Then she stuffed it with bating. That is when I decided I better make a tail for her.
All the 1st graders helped paint the scenery. Chloe helped with the Volcano.
No more pictures Mom!
Jurassic PORK? Groooooan..... my kids are going to love that one.
ReplyDelete